Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Semester as an Undergrad

After an incredibly close brush with having to extend graduation through summer, everything finally fell into place. I even have time for a "just for fun" class for the first time since I've been in college (although, I'm liable to drop it for sake of cutting back on work).

As things stand right now I'm in:

-Advanced International Economics (which is going to suck bc I don't like intl econ, but it was the only 500+ course offered next semester). And it's at 8am MWF. Fml.

-Politics of African Culture: this double counts for my major and my visual arts, and should be really interesting. Or really soft sci BS and dissapointing. We'll see.

-Deductive Logic

-Yoga!

-Political Psychology (my "fun" class)

-And I WILL be in some sort of BS "get the requirement done" art class, but registration is closed to non-majors until after regular registration, so I have to wait and see what scraps are left over. Fingers crossed for photography, but it's highly unlikely.


So, overall, not too shabby. Not entirely super easy classes, it's only marginally lighter than my average semester. Underloading wouldn't have been an option anyway since it screws up my grant money so....just another semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment