Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'M TIRED OF BEING SICK!

Over the period of the last three weeks or so, my health seems to have been progressively deteriorating.

I thought it was just the heat, but even when it got cooler, I still continued to feel worse. I had so little energy I was barely making it to and from work without being exhausted, my leg muscles were sore all the time no matter how much I stretched, I was dizzy all day, couldn't focus or hold a thought, noticing my hands were jaundice was probably the scariest part, but definitely not the most annoying.

I had spiraled downward to the point where I was opting out of most group activities and had narrowed it down to just going to and from work, and even then, while at work, I could only work for about half an hour before needing to nap for an hour. I couldn't think clearly enough to write the report I need to work on, I couldn't actively involve myself or participate in what was going on around me.

I started doubling up on the vitamins and felt great yesterday.

Today I'm feeling crappy again. Especially dizzy. It's rather hard to write about the historical origins of the panchayat system when you're dizzy.

So. I'm irked. I want this nonsense to cease and desist. I want to be normal and spunky and healthy again so I can go out and experience the city I'm in, instead of having to hide out and rest all day.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment