Thursday, June 17, 2010

Everyone is Leaving Me!

The day after I got here, the site director that I was so excited to be here with declared he was bailing for the states.

Yesterday, my boss, who is awesome, announced he was leaving to work for a different organization.

Sigh.

This has rung familiar to fact that one of the reasons I chose UNC was it's proximity to a dear friend at nearby Duke, which ended up taking a turn right before I transferred. (Transferring has still been an amazing choice and I still love UNC and feel I would have ended up their regardless because it's just too perfect for me, and despite an interlude of minor frustration on my part, I still have a great friendship).

Three strikes, I'm out.

LESSON LEARNED: DO NOT MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment