Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book

I just wrote the introduction to my book.

And yes, I know you're supposed to write that last, but the words for it came, so I wrote them down. And that was that. Quite suddenly, I've commenced.

I'm not entirely ready to give the verbal trailer for it yet (maybe I never will be). Suffice it to say that it is about my life.

I know, INCREDIBLY self-indulgent. I know, I know, I know. It seems arrogant, egotistical, self-absorbed, overly dramatic, to even THINK that my life is a story worth writing about.

I finally had enough people tell me that IT IS WORTH WRITING ABOUT to stop trying to suppress the urge and force humility. Better to get it all out and down now before I forget the details that give it color and it all runs together.

It's rather unlikely that I'll ever finish, and even less likely that I'll publish it. But it is noteworthy that I've put energy into it given that I seem to have a rather high threshold for interest and purpose before I invest in a project.

So.......here I go!

1 comment: