Friday, September 3, 2010

Dreams

Literally every day so far this week, I've had some degree of a nightmare. As in, I wake up suddenly in a cold sweat, or out of breath, or scared, or just plain unsettled.

And every dream has involved a (ficticious) close friend or family member (or both) DYING.

A weak and sickly younger brother that falls ill and dies, an invisible serial killer who targets my closest friends, a grandfather passing away in some strange way I can't recall, etc etc.

I'm not a big dreamer, I've never been the kid who every day goes, "I had this dream last night" no, like seriously it's once in a blue moon that I wake up remebering my dreams. And as far as I can remember, death is not a common topic.

Interpretations please?

(tbh, I think it's bc I'm stressed about my relationship with some people, particularly the possibility of losing them in my life)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you need to come home for a visit and big hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete