Monday, June 22, 2009

A bientot!

Well. Last day. And a lazy one at that. I stood up the HELP kids this morning, they weren’t quite sure of their plans for the day and I didn’t feel like getting up at 7 to help a group I freely declare my lack of full support for. Instead, I slept, tanned, and will head off the a local bakery to help out in the next hour or so. Then time to pack up! Mum is insisting on taking me to the airport rather than my paying a local church member, so I’ll head to Kampala with her in the morning and then we’ll head off to the airport around lunchtime. Then a 7 hour overnight layer in Dubai and I’ll be in Morocco! Let’s hope I can find Jason’s apartment….once again I find myself traveling to far off and unfamiliar places with nothing more than a paragraph or two of directions to get me where I need to go. That’s obviously putting a dramatic light on it, I’m not worried, Jason has been ridiculously accommodating and gave very specific directions and two phone numbers to reach him at should anything happen.

Check back soon to hear all about the next leg of my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment