Monday, June 22, 2009

It’s official

I’m doing more research. I’m under the same IRB as last year so it’s a bit of a tangential extension from last year. It’s basically a few survey questions about what party the students support, along with their family and friends affiliations, the sources of information that are important to their affiliation, and their level of interest in politics.

Whoooo hooooo I get to do more work when I get home! Yay for more hours starting at a computer screen and crunching numbers and pumping out papers.

But I am doing this, and I am grateful for the opportunity and will be glad I took advantage of it in the long run…hopefully. I’m doing it mostly out of insatiable personal curiosity, but let’s be honest, I’m sure hoping it’s good leverage on my grad school application. Heaven knows I’m going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment